1 month has already gone by! I can’t believe it. I just wanted to give everyone an update on my reading so far. Here are all the topics that I have completed:
- A book you loved…READ IT AGAIN: I’ve Got Your Number by Sophie Kinsella
- A book by an author you have never read before: Fangirl by Rainbow Rowell
- A graphic novel or comic book: Marvel’s Civil War
- A book over 600 pages: Harry Potter and the Half Blood Prince by JK Rowling
- A book that has been on your to-read list forever: The Prophecy of the Sisters by Michelle Zink
So I have added that last category to my list because The Prophecy of the Sisters is perfect for that. I’ve had this book so long. How do I know? Because it has a Borders sticker on it. How long has that company been out of business? Way to long for this book to remain unread. So I finally can check it off of my “to-read” list. It was an interesting story, but I didn’t know that it was a trilogy, and honestly, I don’t know if I will read the other two books to finish the story.
For the other topic: “a book over 600 pages”, I have used Harry Potter and the Half Blood Prince. I started rereading the series last year, and I obviously have to finish the series!
What books did you read during January? Also if you want to join the challenge, here is the original post!