Oh my goodness. This is what I have been asking for! (Do I sound a little dramatic? I try.) But, I never put desserts on here, and I figured, why not! It’s an easy dip to make, and it’s great for a party setting. As we know, every one loves chocolate chip dip!
Here is what you need:
- 1 package (8 oz.) Cream Cheese, softened
- 1/2 cup butter, softened
- 3/4 cup confectioners’ sugar
- 2 tablespoons brown sugar
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 1 cup (6 oz.) miniature semisweet chocolate chips
- Graham Crackers
- In a small bowl, beat cream cheese and butter until light and fluffy
- Add sugars and vanilla, and beat until smooth
- Stir in Chocolate Chips
- Serve with graham crackers!
Yum, yum, yum!