I know, I know, it’s been a long time since I have posted. It seems time has gotten away from me. Anyway, I’m trying to come back, and I am going to be giving a delicious recipe to go with it!
Here is what you will need:
- 1/2 lb. boneless skinless chicken breast, cut into small chunks
- 12 oz. whole wheat linguini or fettuccini, broken in half
- 4 medium carrots, peeled and cut into strips
- 1 medium red pepper, cut into thin strips
- 1 bunch green onions, white part sliced and green part cut into strips
- 4 cloves garlic, minced
- 1/4 cup soy sauce
- 1 teaspoon garlic powder
- 1 teaspoon corn starch
- 1 tablespoon sugar
- 1/2 teaspoon red pepper flakes
- 4 cups chicken or vegetable broth
- 1/2 cup water
- 2 teaspoons extra virgin olive oil
It’s a lot of ingredients, it’s true…but it’s all worth it when it comes to actually cooking the meal:
- Add the chicken to a big pot
- Add Pasta
- Add the Remaining ingredients
- Cover pot and bring to boil
- Stir and Reduce to Simmer
- Continue to cook covered for about 15 minutes, stirring occasionally, and until most of the liquid is gone, and the chicken is cooked through.
Believe me – it’s so delicious!
I might not remember my exact count, but this is definitely a win in my book!